When it comes to Japanese desserts, Toronto has some of the best options around! From traditional wagashi to modern takes...Read More
The 7 Best Fertility Clinics in Toronto
- How Much Does It Cost to Get Fertility Treatments?
- The Best Fertility Clinics in Toronto
- How to Choose the Right Fertility Clinic for You?
- FAQs About Fertility Clinics
How Much Does It Cost to Get Fertility Treatments?
|FERTILITY TREATMENTS||AVERAGE PRICE|
|Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)||$850|
|In-vitro Fertilization (IVF)||$10,000|
|Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET)||$3,500|
|Donor Egg IVF||$17,000|
The Best Fertility Clinics in Toronto
1) CHARM Fertility & Gynecology
|Services Offered||Infertility Treatment, Semen Analysis, Ultrasound / Sono, In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), Intrauterine Insemination (IUI), Ovulation Induction|
|Address||101 Westmore Dr #201, Etobicoke, ON M9V 3Y6|
|Operating Hours||Monday – Friday : 7am –3pm
Saturday – Sunday : Closed
2) The Reproductive Care Centre
|Services Offered||Ovulation Induction, Natural Cycle Monitoring, Intrauterine Insemination (IUI), In Vitro Fertilization, (IVF), Donor Egg IVF, and more.|
|Address||2180 Meadowvale Blvd, Mississauga, ON L5N 5S3|
|Operating Hours||Monday – Friday : 7am – 3pm
Saturday : 7:30am – 12pm
Sunday : Closed
3) Generation Fertility
|Services Offered||In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), Intrauterine Insemination (IUI), Ovulation Induction, Third-Party & Reciprocal Reproduction Solutions|
|Address||955 Major MacKenzie Dr W #400, Maple, ON L6A 4P9|
|Operating Hours||Monday – Friday : 6:30am – 2:30pm
Saturday : 6:30am – 12pm
Sunday : Closed
4) MCF Reproductive & Health Services
|Services Offered||Intrauterine Insemination (IUI), Donor Sperm, Donor Egg, In Vitro Fertilization, General Health Assessment, Chinese Medicine, Functional Medicine, Blood Cell, Microscopic Analysis, and more.|
|Address||3910 Bathurst St Unit 401, North York, ON M3H 5Z3|
|Operating Hours||Monday, Wednesday, Friday : 10am – 6pm
Tuesday, Thursday : 10am – 5:30pm
Saturday : 9am – 1pm
Sunday : Closed
5) TRIO Fertility
|Services Offered||Fertility Diagnosis & Assessment, Advanced Fertility Treatments & Lab, Intrauterine Insemination (IUI), In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), 2SLGBTQIA+ Fertility Services, Recurrent Early Pregnancy Loss (RPL) Program, and more.|
|Address||655 Bay St., Toronto, ON M5G 2K4|
|Operating Hours||Monday – Friday : 7am – 4pm
Saturday – Sunday : 7am – 1pm
6) Hannam Fertility Centre
|Services Offered||Natural Conception, Egg Freezing, IVF with CCRM|
|Address||160 Bloor St E #15, Toronto, ON M4W 3R2|
|Operating Hours||Monday – Saturday : 7am – 3pm
Sunday : Closed
7) CReATe Fertility Centre
|Services Offered||In-vitro Fertilization (IVF), Intrauterine Insemination (IUI), Cycle Monitoring, Preimplantation Genetic Testing for Aneuploidy (PGT-A or PGS), Egg Donation, Sperm Donation, Gestational Carrier (Surrogacy), Elective Egg Freezing, and more.|
|Address||Address: 790 Bay St. #1100, Toronto, ON M5G 1N8|
|Phone||Phone: (416) 323-7727|
|Operating Hours||Mon – Fri: 7am – 6pm
Sat – Sun: 8am – 2pm
How to Choose the Right Fertility Clinic for You?
- Reputation – Look for a clinic with a good track record of caring for patients, offering the latest technology, and being up-front about costs.
- Success rates – When you read fertility clinic reviews, check to see what success rates they have in terms of IVF and other treatments, as well as their live birth rate (percentage of patients who give birth after fertility treatment).
- Financial assistance – Some fertility clinics offer payment plans or financial assistance programs that can make treatments more affordable.
- Treatment options – Make sure the clinic offers the fertility treatments you’re interested in, including IUI, IVF, egg freezing, and embryo testing.
- Location and accessibility – Choose a clinic that is convenient for you to get to, has acceptable hours, and offers ample parking.
- Personal experience – Talk to friends and family who have used fertility clinics to get their recommendations.
- Philosophy – Some clinics have a more holistic approach to fertility treatments, while others are more traditional. It’s important to find a clinic that shares your values and beliefs about fertility treatments.
FAQs About Fertility Clinics
If you’ve been trying to conceive for a year or more and haven’t been successful, you may need fertility treatments. Speak to your doctor to get a diagnosis and find out which treatments may be right for you.
The success rates of fertility clinics vary based on the treatment offered. For example, IVF success rates are around 41% for women under 35 years of age, while IUI success rates are about 21%.
Some fertility treatments are covered by OHIP for participating fertility clinics. However, not all treatments are covered and the costs vary from clinic to clinic. You will need to speak to your fertility clinic to find out what is covered.
There are a few at-home fertility tests that can help you determine your fertility. One is the basal body temperature (BBT) test, which involves taking your temperature every morning before getting out of bed. A rise in BBT indicates ovulation. Another test is the OPK (ovulation predictor kit), which measures the level of luteinizing hormone (LH) in your urine. A rise in LH indicates ovulation. Speak to your doctor for more information about these tests.
You might also like...
The 7 Best Emergency Plumbers in Toronto
If you're like most people, you don't think about emergency plumbers until you need one.Read More
The 9 Best Basement Waterproofing Companies in Toronto
The best waterproofing companies in Toronto will keep your home or office dry and free from mould, mildew, and rot....Read More
The 7 Best Corporate Lawyers in Toronto
As a business owner, you know that you need to protect your interests and assets. A corporate lawyer can help...Read More
The 11 Best Personal Injury Lawyers in Toronto
If you’ve been injured in an accident, it’s important to seek legal help right away. Personal injury lawyers can assist...Read More
The 6 Best Water Damage Restoration Companies
If your house has suffered from water damage, then you need water damage restoration.Read More