There's something about vintage clothing that just oozes charm and refinement.Read More
The Best 13 Interior Designers in Toronto
- What’s the Average Cost of Hiring an Interior Designer in Toronto?
- The Best Interior Designers in Toronto
- 14) Janice Lindsay
- 13) Toronto Designers
- 12) Paradiso Design & Staging
- 11) SpaceStyle
- 10) Design by Teresa
- 9) Mayhew Inc.
- 8) OnStage Interior Design and Staging
- 7) A Lady’s Touch Inc. Staging & Design
- 6) Toronto Interior Design Group
- 5) Sansa Interiors
- 4) LUX Design
- 3) Stylishome
- 2) Level Studio Inc.
- 1) DESIGN TO IMPRESS
- FAQ About Interior Designers in Toronto
What's the Average Cost of Hiring an Interior Designer in Toronto?
- 3D drawings
- 2D sketches
- Furniture selection/purchasing
- Colour selection/planning
- Material selection/planning
- Surface treatments (wallpaper, paint, flooring)
The Best Interior Designers in Toronto
14. Janice Lindsay
13. Toronto Designers
12. Paradiso Design & Staging
10. Design by Teresa
9. Mayhew Inc.
8. OnStage Interior Design and Staging
7. A Lady's Touch Inc. Staging & Design
6. Toronto Interior Design Group
5. Sansa Interiors
4. LUX Design
2. Level Studio Inc.
1. DESIGN TO IMPRESS
FAQ About Interior Designers in Toronto
Typically, you can expect interior designers who have been in the industry for between 4 to 8 years. A few of our selections have more than two decades of experience working in Toronto’s interiors scene!
This varies greatly depending on the size and scope of your project. The average time to completion for a full interior design project in Toronto, including 3D plans and construction documents, is between 8 and 12 weeks.
Typically no. The designer will be responsible for everything from choosing paint colours and furniture, to selecting all lighting fixtures and finishes.
Typically, an interior design firm will be responsible for:
- Creating a 3D concept plan and any 2D sketches that accompany it.
- Preparing construction documents and specifying materials.
- Getting all required permits and licensing.
- Ensuring the renovation runs smoothly by managing trades to ensure no delays.
Most Toronto interior designers will charge a flat fee for their design services. However, some will base their fees on an hourly rate or percentage of the total budget of your project.
If you are also interested in hiring someone to manage your property, we’ve also compiled a list of the 7 best property management companies in Toronto.