Toronto has some of the best kosher sushi in all of Canada!Read More
The 18 Best Korean Restaurants in Toronto 
The best Korean restaurants in Toronto will have you slurping up soondae (blood sausage), digging into dumplings and diving into bowls of bibimbap.
Toronto is home to a large and vibrant Korean community, which means there are no shortage of fantastic Korean restaurants to choose from. We compiled a list of the best Korean restaurants in Toronto based on reviews, expert recommendations and, of course, our own cravings.
Here you can get the authentic Korean food experience, complete with all the banchan (side dishes) you can handle.
So whether you’re looking for a casual lunch spot or a more upscale dinner option, we’ve got you covered.
- What are the Most Popular Korean Dishes to Order?
- The Best Korean Restaurants in Toronto
- 1) Korean Village Restaurant
- 2) Korean Grill House
- 3) Pocha 1989
- 4) Daldongnae Korean BBQ
- 5) Kobi Korean BBQ
- 6) Makkal Chon
- 7) Chicken In The Kitchen
- 8) Arisu Korean BBQ & Sushi
- 9) Kimchi Korea House
- 10) Korean House Restaurant
- 11) Ehwa Restaurant and Bar
- 12) Bapbo Korean Restaurant
- 13) Jin Dal Lae
- 14) Buk Chang Dong Soon Tofu
- 15) Hancook Cheese Dakgalbi
- 16) Bi Bim Bap
- 17) Seoulicious Toronto
- 18) Sopung Restaurant
- FAQ About Korean Food
What are the Most Popular Korean Dishes to Order?
Korea is known for a variety of different dishes ranging from popular meat-based dishes such as bulgogi (barbecued beef) to more vegetarian fare like bibimbap (a rice dish with vegetables).
In terms of Korean restaurants in Toronto, you’ll find all of the above and more. But here are some of the most popular dishes that you should definitely order when you’re dining out at a Korean restaurant:
- Bulgogi: Thinly sliced marinated beef that is grilled or barbecued.
- Bibimbap: A rice dish that is typically served with vegetables, meat and an egg on top.
- Kalbi: Short ribs that are marinated and grilled.
- Gamja-tang: A stew made with pork spine and potatoes.
- Soondae: A Korean blood sausage that is often served steamed or boiled.
- Dumplings: Dumplings are always a popular choice and at a Korean restaurant you’ll find a variety of different dumplings including mandu (filled with meat or vegetables) and kimchi dumplings.
The Best Korean Restaurants in Toronto
1) Korean village restaurant
2) Korean Grill House
3) Pocha 1989
Address: 542 Church St, Toronto, ON M4Y 2E
4) Daldongnae Korean BBQ
5) Kobi Korean BBQ
6) Makkal Chon
7) Chicken In The Kitchen
8) Arisu Korean BBQ & Sushi
9) Kimchi Korea House
10) Korean House Restaurant
11) Ehwa Restaurant and Bar
Address: 16 Isabella St, Toronto
12) Bapbo Korean Restaurant
13) Jin Dal Lae
Address: 647 Bloor St W, Toronto, ON M6G 1L1
Phone: (416) 530-6974