It's no secret that the average person is surrounded by unwanted hair. It's on your face, arms, legs - even...Read More
The 8 Best Plumbers in Toronto 
If you’re in need of a good plumber in Toronto, you’re in luck. There are plenty of qualified professionals to choose from. To help you narrow down your options, we’ve put together a list of the 8 best plumbers in the city. We looked into plumbers that have been in business for years, have positive customer reviews, are reasonably priced, and offer a variety of services.
As you read, you will learn a little more about each business, what services they offer, and why they made our list. Also, we have included helpful information such as average costs for popular services, and answers to frequently asked questions about plumbing.
Whether you’re in need of draining cleaning or Kitec plumbing replacement, these are the plumbers you can count on to get the job done right. So if you’re in need of a reliable plumbing professional, be sure to check out our list of the best plumbers in Toronto. You won’t be disappointed.
- How Much Does Plumbing Services Cost in Toronto?
- How We Chose Our Top Plumbers in Toronto
- The Best Plumbers in Toronto
- FAQs About Plumbing Services
How Much Does Plumbing Services Cost in Toronto?
- The size of the job – if you have a large plumbing issue that requires more work, you can bet that it will take longer and cost more.
- Additional parts or equipment – if your plumber needs to use any tools or materials that are not part of their normal kit, this may increase the price of the job.
- Location – getting a plumber in Toronto is one thing, but getting them to come to your specific location will always cost a bit more because of the gas they’ll have to use.
- Time of day – if you get a plumber in for an emergency repair at 3 am, you can expect that the price will be higher than it would be for them to show up at 9 am!
|Plumbing Services||Price Range|
|Replace kitchen sink and faucet||$150-$350|
|Sewer Replacement||$1600 to $3700|
|Leaking Pipes||$150 – $285|
|Shower Repair||$250 – $375|
How We Chose Our Top Plumbers in Toronto
- Years of experience: The most qualified plumbers will have many years of experience under their belt. We only chose companies with the most experienced and highly-trained staff members.
- Services offered: Some plumbers offer a wide range of services, while others focus on specialized areas such as drain cleaning or commercial plumbing. We chose the companies that are most likely to be able to fix any problem you may have.
- Availability: An emergency plumbing job is not a time to go looking for someone new. We only selected plumbers that are available around the clock and can come to you after hours or on weekends, if necessary.
- Customer Service: A great plumber offers prompt service and will keep you updated about what they’re doing along the way. They should also be able to answer any questions that you have about your plumbing system.
- Customer Reviews: Finally, we assessed each plumber with customer reviews from independent websites including Google Reviews and Yelp. The companies on our list have been consistently praised by their customers for the great job that they do.