The best museums in Toronto will take you on a journey through the city’s rich history and culture.Read More
The 8 Best Property Management Companies in Toronto 
- What’s the Average Cost of Property Management in Toronto?
- The 8 Best Property Management Companies in Toronto
- What to Look for When Choosing a Property Management Company?
- FAQs about Property Management in Toronto
What's the Average Cost of Property Management in Toronto?
The 8 Best Property Management Companies in Toronto
Now that you already know the average cost of property management in Toronto, we want to help you find the perfect property management company for your needs. Below, we have listed the 8 best property management companies in Toronto based on factors such as customer reviews, customer retention rate, and years in business.
1. Royal York Property Management
Royal York Property Management is a property rental and leasing firm with a portfolio of over 10,000 properties, that offers guaranteed rental income. Valued at $5.6B+ in real estate assets under management, the company is advancing technology in their processes, systems, and expanding globally.
With 28 office locations across Ontario and 6 office locations in Europe, the company is leading the potential in property management, and surpassing the client experience by operating 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Address: 789 Don Mills Road Suite 801 Toronto, Ontario, M3C 1T5, Canada
Phone: (416) 508 5288
2. ICC Property Management Toronto
3. Zahra Properties
4. Goldview Property Management
5. Property Management Toronto
Address: Starwood Centre, 477 Richmond St W Unit 502, Toronto
Phone: (416) 451-9499
6. LandLord Property & Rental Management Inc.
7. Real Property Management Service
Address: 3048A Bloor St W Unit 1, Toronto
Phone: (416) 642-1404
8. Del Condominium Rentals
What to Look for When Choosing a Property Management Company?
- Choosing the right property management company to handle your investment property can be a challenging task. It’s important to consider all aspects of their service before choosing the best possible option.
- Here are some tips you can use to find the best property management company in Toronto.
- Find out about their past experience and expertise with a variety of clients in similar or different situations.
- Look for a company that provides a transparent process in all transactions.
- Choose a company that will share your vision when it comes to the future of your property.
- Make sure they provide personalized services with timely communication.
- Find out about their emergency support and tenant management systems.
- Look for a company that offers 24/7 customer service with professional and experienced agents.
- A good property management company should have a strong online presence to reach out to their customers effectively.
- Make sure they are an industry-certified firm that follows the best practices of the industry.
FAQs about Property Management in Toronto
Many property owners do not realize that one can hire a professional tenant screening service to find the best possible tenants for their home. A good rental agency will offer you assistance in finding the right tenants, leasing your properties each time they are vacant, and collecting rent on time. They will also take care of all legal matters related to your properties, which will help you avoid problems with the law.
Rental Property management services offered by professional firms include finding tenants, negotiating leases, taking care of rent collection process efficiently and on time each month, keeping track of vacancies with personalized marketing campaigns for each vacant unit, responding quickly to maintenance requests, organizing financial reporting processes during tenancy etc.
A professional property management company can generally find the right tenants for your home within weeks, depending on the current market conditions. Different factors such as location of your condo, its size and amenities offered all affect the speed at which properties are leased. However, their expertly trained agents can quickly find the best tenants for your home, and that too within a few weeks.
Many property management companies provide 24/7 emergency support to take care of issues related to your home, tenants and other related matters. They take care of all types of problems such as plumbing issues, electrical problems, leaky faucets etc. They also provide access to their online portal where you can request for regular maintenance, which will be documented for future reference.
Some companies charge in addition to the monthly rent in the form of a management fee. However, that percentage may vary depending on your property’s location and other related factors. Some owners prefer not having to manage their properties at all, which is where professional firms come into play.
If you’re also interested in hiring cleaning services for your property, check out our list of the 11 best cleaning services in Toronto. Each of them is known for offering high-quality services at affordable rates.
You might also like...
The 12 Most Romantic Restaurants in Toronto
When you go out with a special someone, you want the night to be perfect. Part of planning a great...Read More
The 12 Best Shoe Stores in Toronto
For anyone who loves shoes or even just basic footwear, a trip to Toronto is bound to be filled with...Read More
The 9 Best Vegan Bakeries in Toronto
Going vegan is a big commitment, in fact, it's a lifestyle change. More and more Torontonians are cutting out animals...Read More
The 13 Best Karaoke Bars in Toronto
The best cheesecake shops in Toronto are more than happy to sell you some tasty cheesecake!Read More
The 12 Best Thrift Stores in Toronto
Thrift stores are a great way to get unique and affordable clothing, accessories, furniture, and other household items.Read More