Halal fine dining restaurants in Toronto are becoming more and more popular with cuisine like Indian, Middle Eastern, Caribbean, Chinese...Read More
The 11 Best Seafood Restaurants in Toronto 
If you’re a seafood lover, Toronto is the place to be! With so many amazing seafood restaurants to choose from, it can be hard to know where to start. That’s why we’ve put together a list of the eleven best seafood restaurants in Toronto – so you can explore and find your new favourite spot.
We chose these seafood restaurants based on several factors, including where they source their seafood, the variety of menu items, and the overall dining experience. So whether you’re looking for a casual meal or a fine dining experience, there’s sure to be a seafood restaurant on this list that’s perfect for you.
If you’re still craving seafood after exploring our list, be sure to check out our list of the best fish and chips or the best crawfish spots in Toronto. You’ll definitely find something to satisfy your seafood craving!
- How We Chose Our Top Seafood Restaurants
- The Best Seafood Restaurants in Toronto
- 1) Rodney’s Oyster House
- 2) Fishman Lobster Clubhouse Restaurant
- 3) Diana’s Oyster Bar and Grill
- 4) Pearl Diver
- 5) San Antonio Seafood Market & Oyster Bar Ltd.
- 6) Market Street Catch
- 7) Adega Restaurante
- 8) Joso’s
- 9) Zee Grill Seafood Restaurant & Oyster Bar
- 10) John & Sons Oyster House
- 11) Stamp’s Lane
- FAQs About Seafood
How We Chose Our Top Seafood Restaurants
- Variety: A wide range of seafood options is a must in any great seafood restaurant. Whether you prefer lobster, salmon or Sushi, there should be something for everyone on the menu.
- Freshness: What’s on the menu is only half the story. It takes incredible care and dedication to ensure that restaurants are serving up fresh seafood. We wanted our selections to boast exemplary standards of quality, taste and presentation.
- Dining Experience: Vibes and atmosphere are just as important as the food itself. You can have the freshest catch brought right to your table but if your restaurant is dingy and dirty, would you really want to eat there? We loved that each of these restaurants offers a truly unique experience, setting them apart from the rest.
- Customer Reviews: We all know that one person who has the best recommendations when it comes to food (it might even be you!). We wanted our list to reflect what others are saying about these top restaurants.