The 10 Best Antique Stores in Toronto  Last updated: September 20, 2023 Veronika Zotova Ever wondered where to find...Read More
The 24 Must-See Concerts in Toronto 
Toronto’s music scene is buzzing with excitement as some of the biggest names in the industry gear up to take the stage from August to December 2023. Whether you’re a fan of hip-hop, rock, pop, or indie music, there’s something for everyone in this lineup. And if you like this article, consider checking out our other guides on:
Get ready to mark your calendars and secure your tickets for these epic concerts happening in the heart of Toronto.
- Where Do I Purchase My Ticket?
- Concert Lineup
- 1) Drake
- 2) Doja Cat
- 3) DaBaby
- 4) Lil Yachty
- 5) Arctic Monkeys
- 6) Guns N’ Roses
- 7) Brent Faiyaz
- 8) Smashing Pumpkins
- 9) Trippie Redd
- 10) Rina Sawayama
- 11) Tate McRae
- 12) Alvvays and Alex G
- 13) TV Girl
- 14) Chris Stapleton
- 15) Ashnikko
- 16) Men I Trust
- 17) JVKE
- 18) Faye Webster
- 19) Ricky Gervais
- 20) Jeremy Zucker
- 21) BoyWithUke
- 22) Cigarettes After Sex
- 23) Dominic Fike
- 24) Janelle Monáe
- FAQs about Concerts
Where Do I Purchase My Ticket?
Purchasing concert tickets is typically a straightforward process, which is typically conducted through:
- Online Ticketing Platforms: Websites like Ticketmaster, Eventbrite, and AXS are popular online platforms where you can purchase tickets for various events, including concerts. Simply visit the website, search for the specific concert you’re interested in, select the number of tickets you want, and follow the prompts to complete the purchase.
- Official Artist or Venue Websites: Many artists and venues have their own official websites where they sell tickets directly to fans. Visit the official website of the artist performing or the venue hosting the event to check if they offer ticket sales.
- Mobile Apps: Some ticketing platforms and venues have mobile apps that make it even more convenient to purchase tickets. Download the app, search for the concert, and proceed with the ticket purchase.
- Box Offices: If the concert venue has a physical box office, you can visit in person to purchase tickets. Box offices are usually located at the venue and offer the advantage of allowing you to pick your seats in person.
- Third-Party Resellers: Be cautious when using third-party reselling platforms, as prices may be higher than face value. Websites like StubHub, SeatGeek, and Vivid Seats offer tickets from individual sellers. Ensure that you’re purchasing from a reputable source to avoid any scams.
When purchasing concert tickets, keep the following tips in mind:
- Be Prepared: Popular concerts can sell out quickly, so be ready to purchase tickets as soon as they become available. Have your payment information and details ready.
- Check Dates and Times: Double-check the concert date, time, and venue address to make sure you’re buying tickets for the correct event.
- Seating Options: Some ticketing platforms allow you to select your seats, while others offer general admission. Consider your seating preferences before purchasing.
- Fees: Keep in mind that ticketing platforms often include service fees or processing charges in addition to the ticket price.
- Security: Only purchase tickets from reputable sources to avoid scams or fake tickets.
Remember that ticket availability and sales methods may vary for each concert and location. It’s a good idea to regularly check the official websites or ticketing platforms for updates on ticket sales and availability.
11. Tate McRae
12. Alvvays and Alex G
Date: Mon, Aug 28, 7:00 p.m.
Address: 909 Lake Shore Blvd W, Toronto, ON
This double bill promises an indie music extravaganza. Alvvays and Alex G will serenade the audience with their unique sounds, making for a night of musical diversity and creativity.
13. TV Girl
TV Girl is all about delivering dreamy, nostalgic vibes. With two separate dates, you have the chance to immerse yourself in their ethereal tunes and indie pop goodness.
24. Janelle Monáe
Date: Thu, Sep 21, 8:00 p.m.–Fri, Sep 22, 12:00 a.m.
Address: 178 Victoria St, Toronto, ON
Janelle Monáe’s electrifying stage presence and genre-defying music will take you on a journey through pop, R&B, and funk, creating an unforgettable night of entertainment.
FAQs about Concerts
A concert is a live musical performance in front of an audience. It involves musicians, bands, or artists performing songs or musical pieces for the enjoyment of the audience. Concerts can encompass a wide range of musical genres, from classical and jazz to rock, pop, hip-hop, electronic, and more. Concerts often include stage lighting, sound equipment, and sometimes visual effects to enhance the overall experience.
Toronto offers a diverse array of venues for hosting concerts of various sizes and genres. Some common venues include:
Scotiabank Arena: Downtown arena, major concerts, 18,800 capacity.
Rogers Centre: Iconic stadium, large concerts, 50,000+ capacity.
Roy Thomson Hall: Acoustic excellence, classical, intimate setting.
Massey Hall: Historic venue, varied genres, rock to classical.
Meridian Hall: Theater for concerts, musicals, dance shows.
The Danforth Music Hall: Mid-sized venue, indie concerts.
The Opera House: Rock, punk, and electronic performances.
Lee’s Palace: Alternative, indie music spot.
Budweiser Stage: Outdoor amphitheater, summer concerts.
Queen Elizabeth Theatre: Exhibition Place venue, concerts.
The Mod Club Theatre: Intimate setting, indie and electronic.
The Horseshoe Tavern: Historic bar, supports local artists.
Woodbine Park: Outdoor festivals, Beaches Jazz Fest.
Fort York National Historic Site: Music festivals, TURF event.
The Phoenix Concert Theatre: Iconic rock, alternative venue.
From the mesmerizing melodies of indie acts to the high-energy performances of rap and rock superstars, Toronto’s concert scene is bursting with variety and excitement this year. Be sure to grab your tickets early for these incredible shows taking place from August to December.
Whether you’re a music enthusiast, a comedy lover, or someone who simply enjoys a great live performance, there’s something for everyone in Toronto’s vibrant entertainment landscape. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to witness these unforgettable moments in music and laughter!